For the final INSIST meeting in Amsterdam (April 7-8 2022) INSIST researchers presented their work in professional videos. Click here to watch!
An article from Nerea Arrarte made it to the front cover of the Journal of Cerebral Blood Flow & Metabolism. Click here to read!
Our INSIST researchers Praneeta Konduri and Nerea Arrarte took part in the Entrepreneurship in Health and Life Sciences program organized by the Graduate school of the Amsterdam University Medical Centers in collaboration with ACE incubator, on October 27th and November 10th 2021 at the AMC in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. Along with another team member (Yaw Kusi Mensah), they presented a pitch to commercialize the in-silico models developed by our INSIST partner, POLIMI and they won the first prize for the best pitch! Congratulations!
Launch of virtual stroke patient cohorts. As part of INSIST, we have created a public version of our virtual stroke patient model. This model is available through a web application, which enables users to generate and download datasets of virtual stroke patients according to the characteristics of interest (allowing to simulate inclusion and exclusion criteria of a study population). The web application can be accessed at the following link.
INSIST was present at the European society of Biomechanics conference.
And had it’s own “project- corner”, additionally, INSIST presented in the special session on In silico trials and clinical biomechanics, Wednesday, 14/July/2021 (9:30am – 10:45am) chaired by Marco Viceconti.
PASC2021-IN-SILICO MEDICINE MINISYMPOSIUM
July 5th a mini-symposium on In-Silico Trials for Acute Ischemic Stroke was held at the PASC 2021
INSIST AT ICCS 2021
Friday 18 June 2021, the following INSIST speakers presented their work at the ICCS;
- Max van der Kolk, title: des-ist: a simulation framework streamline event-based in silico trials
- Raymond Padmos, title: Two-way coupling between 1-D Blood Flow and 3-D Tissue perfusion models
- Claire Miller, title: Uncertainty quantification of coupled 1-D arterial blood flow and 3-D tissue perfusion models using the INSIST framework
The following newsitems were also published during the lifetime of the INSIST project (2018-2022), if you want any info on these, please contact the project manager.
- INSIST at SMB 2021
- INSIST Virtual population used in Hackaton
- INSIST in the news
- INSIST featured in Neuro News
- INSIST Lecture series kicks off!
- Remy Petkantchin (UNIGE) wins Best Presentation Award for Young Researcher at ICFD 2020.
- Video INSIST Booth ESO-WSO Nov 2020!
- Updated INSIST Flyer available for download
- INSIST White paper published!
- Francesco Migliavacca (POLIMI) presents INSIST at MCF2020
- Sara Bridio (POLIMI) wins poster prize at VPH2020!
- virtual Shear Stress Symposium on the simulations of the thrombectomy procedure
- White paper from the Industry Focus Group
- Award for INSIST PhD Giulia Luraghi
- VPHi – petition to promote adoption of in silico trials
- White paper from the Clinical Focus Group
- mini-symposium of INSIST at the third ESM-EVBO conference
- Release virtual human film on Youtube